Muddy today!

Muddy today!

Sideways photo! Evidence of wet run today - my first in the rain, which was intermittent so quite nice really. Also the first time in 4 months of running that I met someone I know. I think he was quite impressed! *tells self, encouragingly* Not a long run but did about 3.5k. Also did gym and Pilates this morning so I deserve my nice hot shower! PS green blob is end of my jacket cord πŸ˜€

3 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done ! Luckily I've managed to avoid any rain even hardly a shower since started C25K back about April. Think if I met anyone I knew they may find it difficult to believe it was me. Glad I started C25K back around April . All credit to those starting their journey say from October onwards. The cold weather was a shock.

For first time in many years I started my run last Sunday on my warm up walk and my teeth were "chattering" until I started to get into my run. On finishing though getting into the warmth I think we appreciate more the simple things like a cup of tea and shower .

• Certainly do!

• The virtuous feeling we get after running is definitely doubled when we've run in adverse weather!

You may also like...