OldFloss came along too despite the rain ☔️

OldFloss came along too despite the rain ☔️

For Oldfloss :

I have been missing the wonderfully entertaining posts from OldFloss since she had her injury. I know however that she is keeping up to speed with all of our escapades, alongside her lovely new GrammyFloss role!

But surprise, surprise I did spy her on my recent Parkrun.......she was there alongside me just as she had said she would be if needed during my recent family health related challenges. I took the photo without her noticing! She was in disguise of course, not the usual Grey Snail, but a lovely peachy snail, no doubt due to the impact of the recent arrival of a beautiful grandchild for GrammyFloss.

Thanks Floss, I enjoyed our run!

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Aah that's lovely ,definitely floss there! 😆

• Oh you did spot the post! I am loving my shell, glowing in the sunshine :)

• of course my dear,it is a beautiful polished snail that one, just like yourself! :)

• Ha ha! Love it ! :-) xxx

• I get up to all sorts, even when crocked, PP x

• Great photo! Well done.

• It is super... I look pretty sassy! :)

• Yeay... peachy.... I am loving my new outfit..!

I really enjoyed that run...what a glorious day it was and you ran so well too. Thanks for the photgraph.. that is one for the Snail Tales.... I hope aliboo70 spots this post....she said I was no longer a Grey snail too!

Thank you so much xxxxxxxxx

You may also like...