Wk5 run1 done, despite the wk4 run 3 blip!

Thank you all so much for encouraging me to move on to week 5, despite my horrible week 4 run 3 this week. I took 3 rest days and got out there this morning on a nice empty stomach, after a good nights sleep, and stuck to flat ground. It is crazy when you think how daunting even one 5 minute run was a couple of weeks ago that it's possible at all to do 3 of them!

I found the first and second 5 mins tough enough but by the end of the third was feeling I could keep going so upped the pace from snail to fast snail for the last minute ;)

I think 8 mins will be tough (and lets ignore the 20 minutes!!) but thanks all for teaching me to trust the programme xx

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Amazing achievement and well done :) Just remember that the programe is designed to build you up progressively so although the next 'step up' may seem daunting, just believe in the programe and believe in yourself and give it a go :) Good luck :)

• Hear hear

• Brilliant! Well done you.

• Well done ;-) be proud of your achievements ;-)

• Well done, you'll be fine. This forum shows many fear W5R3 like them you'll be ready.

• Try not to focus too much on that third run....one run at a time and you will be ready....

You may also like...