Rest day, start of my rowing outing

Rest day, start of my rowing outing

Thought I'd just share this photo with you all, my new Cyber family :) Early morning row, sun breaking through, twinkling on the river, frosty fields, mist above the water, great crested grebes diving for fish, 4 swans flying overhead in formation, tufted ducks, mallards, weeping willows . . .

Apologies, still can't get the hang of this, this one's upside down 🤔

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Still stunning....Oh wowsers! I am more than a tad jealous... ( I exercised on my elliptical trainer this morning....the broken ribs are preventing outside runs at the moment... :( )

I am sneaking onto everyone's' outdoor runs..or rows with them :) This is beautiful!

I would love to do a watercolour painting of this.. :) Beautiful.

PS

If I messaged you with my email would you send me the photgraph so I could have try at a painting ? :) ( I have to find lots of things to keep me occupied whilst on the IC... )

• Of course! I would be delighted to. Seriously impressed that you can paint! I am truly rubbish at art but so appreciate it. Thinking of you and your poor ribs, gentle hugs x

• Thanks youx

• Looks wonderful - but cold! The reflection is so good that it hardly matters that it's upside down.

You must be so fit! Rowing for upper body strength and running for the legs!

• Thank you. Yes, -2 degrees. Tootsies felt the cold, though rest of body fine. Don't think I'm that fit. . . Running is still very new to me! But very kind of you to say :)

• WOW!

If only I could convince my body to get up earlier in the morning....

• Ha ha! Maybe you're a night owl. Nothing wrong with night owls :)

• Oh, and there's me thinking that sky is such a beautiful dark blue.

• That made me laugh! 😀

• What a glorious morning it looks. Running tomorrow?

• Hope so!

• Another lovely photo - beautiful☺

• Thank you @Sandraj39. My forecast for tomorrow is rain until about midday :(

You may also like...