Ready for W3!!!!!????

Wk3 ready or not? That is the question?

I've been doing the c25k for a few weeks and just finished w2r3 and not sure whether to do this for one more wk or move on up to wk3!!

On my last run I remembered reading on the posts to slow down then slow down even more which helped as I was finding my low legs just didn't like to restart after the walking parts also started using some compression socks which I found helps (thinking of getting shares in the local sports shops as I seem to be in there every weekend 😊)

But have to say I'm enjoying the challenge as I didn't think I could do wk1! And that 1st 60 seconds was the longest 60 seconds ever!!!! ☺️

So W3 watch out I'm coming to get u!!

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Yeaaaaa go for it , every week is a challenge but completing it is such a good feeling ........

I reward myself with stuff too downloaded a new album today and graduation is new running shoes and some new winter gear πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

• If you've done W2R3 then yes, you are ready for W3 - Laura says so! Good luck!

• If you finished the runs you're ready to move on. Hurrah!

• You go... and you get it! Move on, and keep it at that pace :)

• That's the spirit ! Hope it goes well.

• All fired up! Good to see you are moving up. Keep up the good work.

• Yes, run very slowly. Going nice and slowly has so many advantages. C25k is all about finishing each session.

Enjoy!

• Take it slow and steady. I hope it goes well.

• Thanks everyone πŸ™‚

You may also like...