I have done it! Graduation Baby!!

I have done it! Graduation Baby!!

Can't believe it! I have finally done Week 9 run 3 and cracked Couch to 5k - I took everyone's advice and went slow and focused on my speed and breathing. It was one of my best runs and also a weird one!

I normally take my phone out so I can measure my distance and speed on Nike + Run Club and listen to Spotify. However my data has expired so that went out the window!

I then used my iPod running app and shuffled my music and listened to a mixture of classical, Michael Jackson, Blur and Foo Fighters. Strange mixture but it worked and helped massively. With 8 minutes left my iPod battery died on me! No music and no idea when I should stop!

Ended back at the car and had ran 5 more minutes than I needed to!

Amazing app, I feel great and now for that glass of red!

Ps I never rated it on the app tonight as 5 stars doesn't equate to my joy of graduating

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

14 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Nice1 gazπŸ‘

• Congratulations and well done, GazJ2k :)

• Wahay! Well done. Hope you are floating. Enjoy the shiny new badge πŸ…πŸΈπŸŽ“πŸΈπŸŽ“πŸΎπŸΉπŸΎπŸΉπŸƒπŸ‘Ÿ

• I love all the stars from the last two weeks! Enjoy the buzz!

• Fantastic, knew you would do it. Well done graduate πŸŽ“πŸ…πŸ‘ŸπŸƒπŸ»

• Living proof that it can be done ...big well done Gaz ...

• Nice one!

• Congratulations GazJ2k πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

You did it...πŸ˜„well done. Now the badge, go to the pinned posts Graduation for October and add your name. Its all ready for you I'm sure.😊

• Where is the pinned post to get my badge? Sorry I'm still new to here...

• Yay!!! Well done you!

• Congratulations! :)

• Can someone send me the pinned post link so I can get my badge?

• Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸ·

• Yeahhhh I feel all official now! When I started my first ever run 10 weeks ago I never thought I would get to this stage. Now for the 5k to 10k app

You may also like...