10K: It was a lovely morning to get up early and... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
88,114 members β€’ 120,166 posts

NIGHTINGALE1
NIGHTINGALE1Graduate
β€’12 Replies

It was a lovely morning to get up early and get out for a run. And yes I did it. I completed 10K. Very slowly but a good even pace throughout.

12 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
McFitty
McFittyGraduate

NIGHTINGALE1 you Superhero you! 10k??? What an amazing achievement. Slow and steady, you were just building and building weren't you. This must be the first musketeer 10k? That's given me a bucketload of motivation. Seriously well done! :) :) :)

NIGHTINGALE1
NIGHTINGALE1Graduate
in reply to McFitty

Thank you McFitty. My target was 10k by the end of the year so am pleased to have completed so early. I will reduce the distance now and try on work on my speed and losing some weight. Good luck in your endeavours. One for all and all for one.

1 like
MichaelH070862

Yes Well done hopefully once back to full running capacity that will be one of my targets

1 like
davelinks
davelinksGraduate

Well done! I shall be running 10k tomorrow for some bling!😊

1 like
NIGHTINGALE1
NIGHTINGALE1Graduate
in reply to davelinks

Good luck with your run.

1 like
Millsie-J
Millsie-JGraduate

Fantastic achievement, you have a true right to be very proud and pleased with yourself, truly a runner nowπŸƒπŸ»πŸ‘ŸπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ

1 like
NIGHTINGALE1
NIGHTINGALE1Graduate
in reply to Millsie-J

Still very much a plodder. But will get there.

ju-ju-
ju-ju-Administrator

Brilliant, I bet that feels so good. Well done :)

1 like
NIGHTINGALE1
NIGHTINGALE1Graduate
in reply to ju-ju-

It sure does. I was pleased with my work on the hilly sections. I can't believe that I look forward to them!

Ullyrunner
UllyrunnerGraduate

Brilliant! That's a great achievement!

1 like
NIGHTINGALE1
NIGHTINGALE1Graduate
in reply to Ullyrunner

Thank you Ully.

Hidden
HiddenGraduate

Well done! That's fabulous in such a short time since graduation. You are a star! Ten k! Laura is beaming!!

You may also like...