They say 'never go to bed on an argument'

So after a tiff with hubby last night.. I thought..get up go run it off , knowing ide feel better :)

So got out all geared up to have a feisty run.. lol.. was so funny..I started off fast..really fast thinking yeah I'll show him!

Gets about 5 mins in and my body doth protest.!!!. . my head may have been capable.. was great while it lasted.. I then had to return to my plodding.. and suffered a bit for my stubbornness..

One day ide love to run again as fast for longer :)

We fine now..just thought it was funny.. :)

Motto of story.. you have to learn to walk (run slow) before you can run;)

8 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Hi sparky

and yep we need to paece ourselves...

But glad your tiff is settled and hope you still felt better for the exercise?

A.

• Haha sparky! Running slower wouldn't have had the same impact would it? But an angry run has its place ๐Ÿ˜Š

• that sounds like an interval session to me... nicely done, and running is great therapy!!

• Running to how you feel is very therapeutic when you're angry. Just sprinkle in liberal amounts of walking.

• Running off anger is the best way to deal with it - I did the same yesterday, for different reasons, but Calculus has already been behind some eye-openingly speedy first kilometres on previous runs :)

• You ran, you walked, you got it out of your system... well done you! Better than kicking the cat... ( metaphorically) or your husband! xxx

• Love the post ๐Ÿ˜€.....well done you.

• It always works in the films doesn't it. My experience has been more like yours

You may also like...