Wk 9 run 2 done!

Hooray! It took me about 3 hours to kick the gremlins out of the way and get out of the house - but having read lots of motivational posts on here I went and it didn't seem as bad as run 1. This programme is so good!

I had hoped to lose some weight, but after each run I feel so pleased with myself that I feel a reward is in order. Beer and curry tonight anyone?!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

10 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Wow TessHardy one more run til you get your shiny graduate badge.

• Exciting! Never thought I'd get this far!

• Well done! I think overcoming the gremlins is the toughest bit! I did the same run this afternoon. I am planning my graduation run for Monday morning. When are you doing yours? I will think of you as I run!

• I'm thinking Monday morning too! We can run virtually together! X

• That will keep me motivated! Good luck! See you at the graduation podium!

• Well done. Almost there. Look forward to reading your graduation post

• Good luck on Monday tortoise girl and Tess. I will be running Monday morning too...and rooting for you both.😊

• Wow! Fantastic - one more run and it's graduation time πŸŽ“. Hope you enjoyed the curry πŸ˜€

• Nearly at graduation! Hope you have something special planned.

• Good luck tortoisegirl and TessHardy for your graduation run! I'll be cheering you on and then , we will have a September graduation party!!!

You may also like...