Graduation WK 9 Run 2

Graduation WK 9 Run 2

Just completed WK 9 Run 2. Since I started this program I always heard suggestions of changing routes and places, to be honest I didn’t pay any attention to this as I was very comfortable with the convenience of my location. Today I thought why not, let me try running by the beach. I just loved it. Temperature was about 30, plenty of fresh air and no disturbance. I did the normal stretches before the 5 minutes brisk walk warm-up and then 15 minutes run one direction before turning back for another 15 minutes back. I realised I was about 1 minute slower on my way back. Amazing sunrise and the view is breathtaking. I have decided to do my final WK 9 run 3 at this same place. Thursday is graduation day.

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

16 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Breathtaking!! and the sand in your trainers will be a stark reminder of your hard work. Good luck for final run - I sense a cool celebratory swim will be the requirements of the day! :)

• Thank you Carole, yes a swim will be a very good idea. I must admit didn't think about that

• Ohh, by the way actually I run on the pavement, running on the sand is very hard

• Very hard! I did it in Dubai last week - but took the trainers off went barefoot and jumped in the sea after! Needed much!

• Well done for getting this far! Gives me hope that i will get there too having started wk 1 yesterday!

As for your location and view then WOW, lucky you and I couldn't think of a better place to run!

And enjoy Thursday:-):-)

• Thank you. You too will be here in no time.

• Stunning!

• thank you

• Beautiful place to run.. Wow!!! Good luck on your graduation run :)

• Thank you, Indeed it is a beautiful place to run, the temperatures a bit on high mind you, a good swim after the run should do the job

• What a lovely place for your graduation run! Good Luck!

• Thank you for the wish

• What a gorgeous sunrise - it looks very peaceful. The perfect place to graduate. I wish you the very best of luck for Thursday.

• Thank you

• Ooh that's gorgeous. I can imagine that running along there really helps keep your mind in a serene, calm confident place...? Good idea to do the final run there too. Huge good luck for Thursday and happy running :)

• Thank you

You may also like...