I'm so excited. That I just can't hide it.
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it ....sorry, that's enough.
Tonight was my sixth W4 run (having had two 'practice runs) and the 4th I've been able to do. So much to celebrate:-
* I went to a NEW park that has REAL runners in it - its a parkrun park and real runners smiled/nodded at me.
* I saw someone run as slow as me
* It was 22 degrees and drizzly and I still managed it
* I ran up and down little tiny hills rather than choose the flattest route.
* I went out at 7pm when I was still to cook dinner. I had my shoes on then took them off and said 'oh I just don't have time' and my daughter and husband cajoled me to just go out - and I did! I didn't get busy Doing Something Else, I Went Out!
* I could have gone on for another minute, for the second time this week (I think) whereas if you read back my posts I felt Week 4 had got the better of me. I was never going to give up but I felt despondent. I felt gremlins were going to eat me for dinner (which would have taken them a while)
I can remember feeling that I would expire in the second five minute run and now I don't! I wouldn't say it was easy, but it was easier.
This. Programme. Works.
I am trying to upload the pink neon sweatbands picture (@McFitty, I never said lycra....loved how it changed from innocent towelling to the Fabric from Hell in your las comment to me - lol!!) But it's not loading......not sure why....it's a JPG.....oh well!!