Nu Shooz!

Nu Shooz!

In time-honoured fashion I'm showing off my new shoes:)

My local "Up and Running" shop had a limited number of places for free 'Brooks Run Signature' gait analysis and I was lucky enough to get one. Their computer said I was a neutral runner - who am I to argue? - so I selected these dainty size 12 Brooks Hyperion shoes and I'll give the little beauties a workout tomorrow.

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

23 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Very nice!! I have to say I wouldn't mind a pair of them myself :)

• WHAT?? Size 12? I sincerely hope not unless you intend to take up water skiing!

• Yes, they would have to be half that size. I do love the colours.

• Actually I preferred the colour of the girlie ones, if you want to check them out, they're called Brooks Hyperion.

• I see what you mean. I had to stop looking! It could cost me a small fortune ;)

• Very cheerful looking shoes ☺ May they wear you well ☺

• They're light as a feather, I've worn heavier flipflops!

• Lucky you ☺ Because of problematic foot bones mine weigh a ton. It took me quite a while to get used to them but "proper running shoes" are great ☺

• Yes, I remember reading about it. How you walk, let alone run, beggars belief. I salute you sir.

• I think the only regret I have is that I fully bought into the 'I can't' thing all those years. Still - all the sweeter now :) I did feel after my last few birthdays that I was in the End Game - but thanks to the programme I literally have a new world that I love exploring and observing :)

• Hummmm lovely :) :) :)

• Wow - they're nice! People will see you coming a mile off!

• Hey those look the business, Mr B !

Dainty Size 12's - not arf ! :-) xxx

• I don't have feet, they're legs bent up at the end :(

• Ha ha !

Same as Usain Bolt ! :-D xxx

• Ooooooooo I likey. I likey very very much. Must not look............. 😆

• Lovely! You'll not lose these on a dark night :-D

• OMG! I love them! Road rockets for sure 😊

• Feet on fire! Lovely shoes - you will be flying away in them.

• Flying? I wish!

I run like a ruptured duck!

• Quick update: my chip time at Parkrun gave me a new PB knocking 1 minute 31 seconds off my previous! Gotta be the shoes!

• That's a mega improvement! I WANT those shoes! Give 'em to me now!

• It's not often a comment makes me laugh out loud but yours certainly did CG. Thanks for brightening up a dull Monday morning :-D

You may also like...