Couch to 5K
76,231 members β€’ 107,773 posts

When does Julie join in?

Is Julie on the podcasts I downloaded from the NHS website place? If so, when will she appear (I will be doing week 6 next week)? Is she to be feared or is she like Laura?

17 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Two more weeks to go don't worry she won't be going anywhere

1 like

She is not to be feared, great pace maker πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ

1 like

Who's the Julie 😐

Sorry didn't mean the to be there x

She's the subject of a song, curlyann :)

1 like

Sorry that should say pace setterπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸ»πŸƒπŸ»

I might need a pace maker by the time I meet her ;). No offence intended to those who really do have them.

1 like

You'll meet her soon enough (weeks 8 and 9)... and you'll probably regret it immediately: that song is well known for causing ears bleeding, nausea and homicidal instincts. πŸ˜‚

Anyway, if you cannot wait for the next two weeks, just search online for "Chained up melody", by Vasco and Maitreya Jani. ;)

2 likes

Heady stuff, secan ! ;)

1 like

OMG secan you know the actual name of the Julie song. I thought it was manufactured entirely for C25k. It is certainly a rite of passage. This conversation made me want to revisit weeks 8 and 9. May do that back to back and get Julie twice!

2 likes

Yes, I am a mine of utterly useless pieces of information like that... πŸ˜‚

TRULY, I've had enough of you and Julie we're hardly ever on our own 😊

Once she's in you earoles she'll never leave

5 likes

Yes but embrace and enjoy, Julie signifies you are nearing graduationπŸ˜ƒπŸ†πŸΎπŸŽ–

3 likes

#I know it's unfair,

But I don't really care.#

5 likes

# Cos everyday its the same old story # :-D xxx

3 likes

I just listened to it. I quite liked it, but may grow to hate it when I am listening to that week's podcast ;) . I do dislike some of the music. Laura has rather mixed taste.

I have to admit - I also quite like it and it is forever going to be reminding me of falling in love with running!

1 like

You may also like...