W7 completed. 😊😊😊😊 now looking forward to meeting the infamous Julie πŸ˜‰

Took an extra days rest thanks to a swollen ankle ( and lots of care and concern from the lovely people on here 😍 and my lovely other half! ). Enjoyed my run this morning ( after the first 5 mins). Onwards and upwards 😊. Back at work next week after 6 lovely weeks off - bit trickier to fit runs in and find the enthusiasm and energy to run after running around after 26 3 year olds, but I will give it a try. 6 more runs to graduating 😜😜😊😊😊😊

Happy bank holiday weekend everyone 😘

Skip

Promoted Content

Download NHS Couch to 5K

The Couch to 5K plan is available as a podcast and app (Apple and Google Play)

Learn more

Promoted by Couch to 5K

8 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Good for you πŸ‘πŸΌπŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ well done for taking it carefully and and then enjoying your run! Onward you go flying into the next week.

You will manage your runs, Julie is waiting for you........

Have a good eight!πŸ™‹πŸΌπŸ™‹πŸΌ

• Thank you #ellymeg - not sure there's a lot of flying going on xxx

• Give my regards to Julie!

• I can hardly wait to meet her. Just hoping she doesn't freak me out when I'm running down empty lanes at stupid o'clock in the morning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• You and Julie. You and Julie.:) Most people say you run faster after the first week 8 run...

...trying get to get away from Julie πŸ˜‚

It's not true. I love Julie. I take her out at least once a week. Well done on completing the sevens, only 6 more runs... 'til G day :)

• Truly i've had enough you and Julie 😊

Once she's in your head ....

😁

• Brilliant !! πŸ˜€ Onwards to Week 8 πŸ˜€

• Glad you are out and about again. We all fly - even if it is only in our minds πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

You may also like...