3 k

Tonight I have ran a slow but enjoyable 3 k in the park in a very wet Manchester :-) .Pace maker doing so well , and I am enjoying the security of knowing my pulse on my new tom tom watch ( BD presi from husband last week )

I think the weather is set to improve tomorrow again so have a dog walk planned with my boys ( lab and new foster springer spaniel , Bassett now gone to his forever home 🐩🐕😀)

7 Replies

• Well done Mollydex !

That must be very reassuring for you knowing your pulse/heart rate on your new watch .

Ive not been long back from my run in a very wet Manchester too ! Oh it was so lovely after the energy sapping weather weve been having , loved it ! :-)

Enjoy your walk tomorrow with the chaps ! xxx

• Happy BD for last week🎁lovely to hear you're right back at it :)

• Oh, how I would love to be in cool, rainy Manchester. It is still boiling here. I hate it for running and the dog hates it for walking and spends the whole time looking for any bit of water or muddy puddle to lie in. And I used to love the heat. Well done on the run!

• Ha ha Suebguineapig , its amazing how running changes our view on the weather isn't it ? Im always checking the forecast thinking, Oooh that will be nice and cool , good for a run :-)

It is very warm again here today, the weather is nuts at the moment, so changeable . Roll on Autumn ! :-) xxx

• Yes it really just changes your outlook. I am fantasising about another run from dad's in Manchester (well Bury actually, think I am being a bit Manchestercentric, but we grew up in Man). Am looking forward to the Autumn and cool air on the skin!

• That's great Moolydex!

• I'm just down the road from you and aldi enjoyed my run in the rain last night☔️☔️

You may also like...