Damn nikes

I woke with an ankle twinge this morning so I decided to pop to running form in button on Trent. (The guys were fantastic and very very helpful) I had a gait analysis carried out which was £15 and by God my nikes were killing my legs and ankles. So they fitted me with some different shoes 5pairs in total and each time I carried out the test until I finally had a pair that kept my legs and ankles straight. They feel fantastic and they even knocked the gait test price off the bill. So I am now the proud owner of some asics fitted running shoes. So Ju if u are size 11 you can have my nikes lol. Hopefully these will do me proud. Felt really good so I treated my self to a new Tom tom runner cardio gps heart rate monitor watch. Heart rate measured by some sort of laser rather than a chest monitor.

14 Replies

• are you going to take them out for a spin tomorrow?

• Yes I sure am the asics are coming out to play. The nikes are going to be for gym and badminton use only

• You'll hardly notice your run as you'll be checking out your new treads the whole time...love new trainers. enjoy.

• I certainly will be checking the bling trainers. Takes my mind of the pain lol

• Gait analysis, new shoes, Tom Tom.... Ooh sounds like somebody just turned into a runner :)

• Damn I'm gripped already. I even went out in the rain last night. Just hope the ankle twinge goes away. I hold you responsible for it Alipru with all your praise and encouragement lol. It's nice to have a hobby I can do anywhere too. 6wks and 1 run to go to grad day

• Yeah, get you! I don't mind running in the rain as I tend to overheat and look like a lobster within minutes, lol! I'm definitely going to have to get a gait analysis done when my Achilles is sorted. I could finally walk on it without limping yesterday but I'm not going to push my luck and go out on it before next weekend.

• Your credit card company have just put out a press release!!!

• Luckily I don't use credit cards but my bank balance has just gone ahhhhhhhhh bump lol. Looks like carrots and water the rest of the week

• At least the carrots will help you see in the dark, so you don't need to buy a head torch as well.

• Hi Jase, Im so glad you have got sorted out, you will be running on little fluffy pillows now :-)

I have to tie my legs in a knot anyway near the vicinity of Sports Direct to stop myself going in. Whover said running was cheap ? Ha ha :-D xxx

• Where's the photo??!!! You have to post a new trainers photo!! It's tradition!!!!

• Oh yes Toon ! You gotta show us the shoes Jase ! :-D xxx

• Not just tradition, it's the law! I hope yours are as wonderful as mine, my problem is I can't take my eyes off mine, gonna fall on my arse one day!

You may also like...