Ups and Downs Part 2 - Mistake!

Well, took some advise and set out to do week 7. Since I have all of the podcasts on my phone I selected week 7's and set off without paying a lot of attention to what Laura was saying until she told me at the end that week 9 was next! Seems the gremlins are well and truly banished. Ran for 28 minutes, did 3.8km, sweated 4 gallons of salty liquid and no aches or pains (yet!).

Thanks all for the encouragement. You never know I might even graduate this month.

5 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • There you go....... big tick - sorted - next please, just two little runs and seven will be out of the way - well done you.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

• Even better, it'll be week 8 out of the way - I had the wrong podcast playing and didn't realise until the end! I gave in to the gremlins first time around on week 8 and reverted to week 5 to get rid of the little blighters.

• Terrible gaff - senior moment!. You will soon be a nine bright shiner. Well done you - hurrah! ✨✨✨

• Well done it is amazing what happens when you listen to the wrong podcast isn't it

• the power of mind over matter... well done!

You may also like...