Ups and Downs Part 2 - Mistake!

Well, took some advise and set out to do week 7. Since I have all of the podcasts on my phone I selected week 7's and set off without paying a lot of attention to what Laura was saying until she told me at the end that week 9 was next! Seems the gremlins are well and truly banished. Ran for 28 minutes, did 3.8km, sweated 4 gallons of salty liquid and no aches or pains (yet!).

Thanks all for the encouragement. You never know I might even graduate this month.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • There you go....... big tick - sorted - next please, just two little runs and seven will be out of the way - well done you.👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Even better, it'll be week 8 out of the way - I had the wrong podcast playing and didn't realise until the end! I gave in to the gremlins first time around on week 8 and reverted to week 5 to get rid of the little blighters.

• Terrible gaff - senior moment!. You will soon be a nine bright shiner. Well done you - hurrah! ✨✨✨

• Well done it is amazing what happens when you listen to the wrong podcast isn't it

• the power of mind over matter... well done!

You may also like...