Almost done week 2

My husband and I started the programme last week. This week he left for training for the next 3 weeks. Now I need that motivation from him to get up and get going and I thought I'd completely fail while he's gone. So far I haven't! Doing week 2, day 3 later today :).

Anyone did this on a treadmill? Are you also losing weight doing this? Do you do extra training on non-running days?

5 Replies

• Hi and well done doing that all on your own :-) I have not lost any weight (on W7) but my body shape is changing and I have lost inches off my waist! I try and do NHS Stretch & Flex in between running days - really does help my muscles and suppleness. I run in the great outdoors but many people start on a treadmill - whatever you do you and whatever you are comfortable with you are still are running!! Good luck on your next run :-)

• Thank you so much for your encouragement! I tend to forget that even though the scale doesn't change it doesn't mean you're not toning up.

I usually run outside when my husband is home but he's away on training for 3 weeks so I switched to a treadmill at the fitness center here at our townhome complex. I prefer the outdoors too, just something about fresh air!

• You are right there about the fresh air. It really does change your body shape so don't worry too much at this stage about the sad step (scales) - just keep going....good luck!

• Well done Lislb, I much prefer to run outside too. I'm on week 8 now and feel my body is starting to change shape now, especially lower thigh area and waist. Happy running 🌟🌟

• Thank you! Happy running to you too!

You may also like...