If is Friday it must be run 3

Well out at some ridiculous hour this morning 4.50 am must have developed some strange urge to go running. started the run before I knew it 5 minutes had gone then got the halfway message still kept plugging away finally got you can speed up if you feel able so went for it. So virtual fist pump to all who complete run 3s today and as Laura says you are a runner I am going to change it and say my name is Michael and I Am A RUNNER.

10 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • That's it official now - we are runners - there is no going back. Well done MOK.

• Sir Michael of Kent !

Ah this is great, and get you ,going out before the sparrers had started their morning cough !

Yes this is a defining moment , the moment when you think to yourself " Yes I can do this and nothing or no one is going to stop me " Then you walk home like John Wayne , ha ha only joking :-)

Well done, fist pumps and a added fist bump too :-) xxx

• it's quite worrying really I actually seem to wake up early on the running days but rest days can't get do it

• Thanks still doesn't seem real I am now trying to find a route without so many turns in it to make it a bit more interesting

• Another runner - brilliant!

• Thanks feels good

• Hurrah! Well done!

• Thanks good luck to you for tomorrow

• Hooray! Laura knows best so you are definitely a runner now!!

• Thanks going to enjoy two rest days before week 7

You may also like...