W9 completed

After the last attempt I just wanted to get round. I have been out to Kent today and was pretty stiff when I got back, so left it for a while before getting my gear on. I dug out my old knee support, I don't think I really needed it but put it on as a just in case measure. I wanted about a 7 minute pace and the first KM ping up at 6:58 which was about spot on. I kept to about that all the way, started to puff a bit towards the end but not too much drama. That's it then graduation and Brexit on the same day, at least I won't be able to forget the date.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

17 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done, fella. :)

• Huge congratulations. ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿƒ

• Yaay!! Well done.

• Congratulations :)

Badge already! Looks lovely :)

• Yay ! Well done Plop !

Many Congratulations to you on your Graduation ! :-) xxx

• Congratulations, time to celebrate.๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘โ˜บ

• Well done, great feeling and you need to think about what's next :)

• Congratulations

• Massive congrats!!! :)

• Hey - look at the wonderful 'graduate' badge - you deserved it! What a pace as well!

• Thanks for all the kind words and the support over the last few months, I don't think I could have stayed the course with out this forum. I have my first run with other people (I won't call it a race, as I'm going to just try stay at my pace), on Sunday. I'm hoping for 35 minutes for the 5k but that depends on the terrain

• Love the shiny new badge-well done, and amazing pace too for a "just wanted to get round" kinda run! Good luck in your first race :)

• That's just my natural pace, I guess being tall I have a long stride.

• Oh my! Graduate eh? Well done you! x

• Congratulations plop! I hope you are feeling proud of yourself!

• Congratulations Plop, a great achievement :)

• Congratulations and you're right, no way you can forget your runiversary :)

You may also like...