A novel approach to weight loss

Apologies if this is slightly off topic, but along with doing C25K, I know a lot of people on here are aiming for a healthier lifestyle and to lose a bit of weight.

I’m offering my Kindle booklet entitled ‘No Diet, No Gym, More Fit & Slim’ (on Amazon) for free download all this weekend (25th - 26th June). There's no limit to the number of free downloads, so if you know of anyone else who might be interested, please let them know.

It’s a concise book, including easy ways to incorporate extra exercise into your day and eat more healthily with absolute minimal effort. It’s not really for serious weight loss, quite a light-hearted read, but great for busy people who don’t have the time or the will to count calories or go to the gym.

I hope it gives a bit of inspiration/motivation :)

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Thanks for the offer, I went to Amazon to have a look, seems you have to be a subscriber to Kindle unlimited xx

• Sorry for the confusion - I think it's because it works on American time. If you have another look now, it should be available for free! x

• Just had a look too, but it's only free if your on unlimited otherwise 99p, but to echo curlygurly thanks for the offer 😄

• Sorry for the confusion - I think it's because it works on American time. If you have another look now, it should be available for free! x

• Sorry everyone. It's just been a bit delayed. But if you look now, it should be available for free. Thanks for looking! X

• Thanks CPL I have now downloaded and will read with great interest 😄

• Downloaded and looking forward to reading it tonight x

• Thank you very much for this. I have just downloaded from Amazon and I am looking forward to reading it.

It is free by the way on Amazon.co.uk

take care

• Thank you - I hope you enjoy it.

I'm not in America myself by the way - it's just that the Kindle downloads seem to operate on American time, even though it's on Amazon.co.uk! All sorted now though :)

• Thank you I have downloaded (I think, can never be sure until I go online with my kindle ) I look forward to reading it xxxx

You may also like...