Wk6 Run1 complete, but hard work!!

Well I now understand what everyone was saying about this one!

It just seemed really hard work tonight. Best bit was for the last 5 min run. The first 5 min run was tough and the 8 min run seemed to go on for ages! On a plus note I did manage to do more distance so must have been quicker.

Glad that ones done, onwards and upwards!!

14 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Onwards and upwards definitely... ๐Ÿ˜€

• Definitely. Looking forward to runs with no stops (walks) x

• I found this one hard as well and it was really warm I was a lovely shade of red. Good luck with the next one๐Ÿ™‚

• Definitely a hard one and hot, I sweated a lot today! I think this one has been my least enjoyable, but done now and can look forward to next one x

• But you did it! You're getting stronger everyday.

• Yes definitely. Onwards and upwards!

• Yay!

I think it's hard to go back to the walk breaks after doing the first long run at the end of W5... But I think that's a deliberate move by Laura to make a point that actually it's easier to keep going than to stop and then have to re-find the rhythm.

Keep up the great work ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š

• Yes definitely think youre right there x

• Bravo Slinkyminky you're cracking these. Going to try it tomorrow myself. Fingers crossed!

• I'll have my fingers crossed for you Bamb.

Let us know how you get on x

• After wk5 r3 I thought yay I've cracked it, then after this run it was erm maybe not. It got easier week 7 when you don't have to keep stopping/starting. Good luck with the rest of your runs.โ˜บ

• Thanks Monkey

It's positive that it gets better x

• Thanks for this post Slinkyminky, I too did this run yesterday and was not happy at the end of it. It was my worst one to date and felt grumpy all day and absolutely knackered! I thought after W5 R3 I could rule the world and found this not to be the case!

Anyway on to W6 R2 tomorrow, hopefully this one will be better for both of us.

• I'll be doing wk6 run2 tomorrow too! Fingers crossed it's better

Good luck with yours and let me know how you get on x

You may also like...