Does a migraine count as being on the IC?

I was supposed to be doing W9R1 today but have been laid low by a migraine 🤕. I never, ever, thought that not being able to go for a run would upset me so much. I had managed to get this far without missing a run I had planned and I am not enjoying the feeling (that is the feeling of disappointment on top of the brain pain). I hope you all enjoyed your lovely runs today and I am hoping to get back out tomorrow to start my last week. Happy running 🏃🏃🏃🏃

9 Replies

oldest • newest
  • One day on the IC is great, in the scheme of things. More energy for tomorrow's run. :)

• What a nuisance - hope you are feeling better now? Good luck with your final week of the programme ; so nearly there!!🏃🏻

• Thanks, feeling better now, just a bit battered as usual after a visit from the migraine fairy. Hopefully I will be up to tackling the first one tomorrow, gingers crossed.

• I mean fingers, not sure I've got anything ginger to cross 😂

• Ha ha ! Gingers crossed, love it ! :-D

Hope you feel better soon Buns, migraines can be very debilitating xxx

• Good luck for tomorrow. Migraines suck.

• Indeed they do. Thanks for your good wishes.

• As a fellow migraine sufferer :( I send much sympathy. And if you have to skip tomorrow owing to the migraine hangover so be it. You'll run when you're ready. Enjoy w9 when you're back en forme.

• Hi, I just got back from doing my run today when I read your post and I wish I had given it another day. It was very hard and about half way through my it felt like I was being stabbed in the head (never a good feeling) but I persevered and made it. The pain is easing now I have stopped so I hope it won't turn into another mean migraine! Next time I will definately give it another day.

You may also like...