So I moved on to week 2. It was not easy at all, the runs seemed so long but I managed to complete them all. My legs were good with it but I felt very tired and kept thinking 'has Laura forgotten me'. I'm hoping next run will be a little easier. I don't dare to look ahead at the following weeks so sticking here where I should be.

On a positive impact really happy that I completed it and have a sense of achievement and some confidence for the next run. Happy running 🏃😊

8 Replies

• You did it anyway! Very well done!

It is hard sometimes... so, good for you.

Try not to look ahead, focus on how well you have done and where you are now!

Just carry on slowly and steadily.. this is your running journey, so enjoy it..

My motto at the moment... " Fast enough to get there, slow enough to see!" :)

• That's a great motto. Thank you I will remember that 😊

• Another week in the bag- well done :)

• Thank you 😊

• Good work! The next one will be easier :-)

• Thank you. I hope so 😊

• I thought exactly the same - sometimes Laura would pipe up and I'd think I was finished but then she'd tell me I had x amount to go and I'd want to throttle her! You're doing great, keep going! By the end of the week it'll be much easier and you'll be amazed that in a few weeks 90 seconds running will seem simple :)

• I hope so. Thank you

You may also like...