week 5 run 2, half way!!

Can't believe I'm half way but I know the next one is going to be difficult. Set off a bit to hot on the first run and was starting to flag by the 4 minute mark so slowed it up a bit and got to the end. After the 5 minute walk I set off again but at a gentler pace and it didn't feel too bad. I had planned a different route around the village but when I went out they had dug up the pavement just along from my house and there were contractors vans parked all over the pavement. I shelved that plan, drove to a neighbouring village and did a route there. It was mostly flat, which was great and 1 lap took nearly 1 walk and 1 run. I think I will have to break out the shorts for the next one as it was getting really warm with my joggers on. Is the world ready for the shock!?

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good going and don't worry about getting the shorts on if the world can cope with my twigs in shorts you'll be fine.

• Quite a few of us are preparing to shock the world.. go for it!

Well done you... on the way and looking really good! :)

• We are at the same stage - the BIG one up next , looks like you've got the gear to go for it!! Here's to both of us👍🏽

You may also like...