week 5 run 2, half way!!

Can't believe I'm half way but I know the next one is going to be difficult. Set off a bit to hot on the first run and was starting to flag by the 4 minute mark so slowed it up a bit and got to the end. After the 5 minute walk I set off again but at a gentler pace and it didn't feel too bad. I had planned a different route around the village but when I went out they had dug up the pavement just along from my house and there were contractors vans parked all over the pavement. I shelved that plan, drove to a neighbouring village and did a route there. It was mostly flat, which was great and 1 lap took nearly 1 walk and 1 run. I think I will have to break out the shorts for the next one as it was getting really warm with my joggers on. Is the world ready for the shock!?

3 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Good going and don't worry about getting the shorts on if the world can cope with my twigs in shorts you'll be fine.

• Quite a few of us are preparing to shock the world.. go for it!

Well done you... on the way and looking really good! :)

• We are at the same stage - the BIG one up next , looks like you've got the gear to go for it!! Here's to both of us๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

You may also like...