W7R2 Got a bit wet 💧

Well that was fun! When I left the house it was barely raining. Once I got to the running bit the heavens opened, the rain was so heavy my earbuds kept falling out grrrr😡. I decided that I would try and make the run an 'out and back' rather than run up and down the same track. So I ran up to the pub! I managed to resist the temptation to go in and drip all over their carpets and beg for a lift home so I turned round and ran back. Feeling very virtuous and wet having run for 25 minutes without stopping for the third time. I think I have fallen in love with running 💕

4 Replies

• Great! That's amazing! So do the 25-minute runs become easier the more you do them?

• Yep! They get easier 👍 I find that once I have got in to my stride at about 5 minutes with my breathing settled and speed constant I can let my mind wander and let my body get on with it. I never thought I could run. I was so wrong. Good luck with your running!

• Running in the rain - you're definately a proper runner now!😉 and getting very close to the end! Well done🙂

• Thanks, I actually feel a bit sad about getting near the end, I'll miss Laura (but not her 'quirky' music choices 🎼) Onwards.

You may also like...