Graduated with a 5k – whoop, whoop!

Well I graduated this morning with a 5k in 39 minutes – feeling pretty chuffed and proud of myself right now! I have loved everything about C25k it has been awesome – you just keep plugging away and before you know it it's graduation day! I will definitely still be looking at this forum every day as it has helped me so much on my journey. Onwards and upwards now – in nine weeks time I hope to be able to post that I have made it to 10k!

Skip

Promoted Content

Download NHS Couch to 5K

The Couch to 5K plan is available as a podcast and app (Apple and Google Play)

Learn more

Promoted by Couch to 5K

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations! Those weeks do go by quickly.

• They certainly do! I'm kind of sad to be saying goodbye to Laura but on the other hand I'm looking forward to playing my own music!

• When you feel you can tackle even worse music, try the c25k+ podcasts. They're here on this site but they will have you looking back fondly on the c25k music. There are 3: stepping stones, speed and stamina with Laura talking you through them.

• Congratulations!!

• Congratulations! :)

• Well done :)

Brilliant that you ran on to 5k too, it's such a good feeling knowing you can do it :)

I took Laura and the week 9 podcast out for a couple of weeks post-grad! I got used to the reggae track near the end cheering me up!

Good luck with the journey to 10k, it's not as scary as 0-5k, just remember slow and steady :)

• Well done , congratulations on your graduation and 5k 😊

Build up gradually to that 10k , the usual increase is approx 10% of your weekly km's or time

• Well done, its great that you already have a new target in your mind also !

• Well done you!😊💪👏

• congratulations!

• Brilliant Saffie !

Many Congratulations to you on your Graduation !

I hope you love wherever your running takes you from here :-)

Happy Running ! xxx

• Well done you! Inspiration to keep going for all of us just over the half way point!

• Congratulations and jubilations! You must be very proud of yourself, as well you should be :)

• Congratulations! It's so inspiring every time I see people reach this goal.

You may also like...