W6R3 done!

Wow, didn't think I'd make it this far. I've definitely noticed my fitness level increasing as I wasn't struggling going up an incline while walking the dog last night. The only problem I've got though is I'm off to Prague next week for 5 days, so do I repeat week 6 when I get home or do I go straight to week 7? I plan to do a lot of walking but I don't feel confident enough go running on my own while I'm there.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I had 5 days off the programme several times before graduating. I'd just stick with it once you get back. Pick up where you left off. And well done!

• Agree with Phoenix891119 no need to repeat. I had 3 weeks off at Christmas for various reasons and this didn't affect my fitness (I was walking loads during this time).

• Pick up where you left off at W7. I had a week off during the programme and it didn't affect my fitness at all. Good luck!

• Why not pack your trainers just in case? They do have green spaces in the city that might tempt you...

You may also like...