Lovely morning not so lovely run

Lovely morning not so lovely run

Hi went out this morning for w8r2 it was a lovely morning ,the run wasn't so lovely though as I started off too quick again which I soon regretted as  I went a different way and it had more inclines than usual,I had to stop for a few seconds a couple of times but did manage to finish the run will next go out sun or Mon where I will concentrate on slowing right down, oh and have included a photo of some horses that I had to run past which startled me as they weren't in the field on wed's run.

Steve 

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Looks like a lovely place to run! Not far to graduation now! It was in week 8 that I discovered I could really slow down and at that speed I felt I could run forever. It was very liberating, and it was fun. Very slow though, I think I ran at 8:45 per km! But suddenly there were new options. Good luck!

• Thanks 

• Stunning photo :)

It was worth a dodgy run to get it- there's always positives :)

Think you're being hard on yourself though- few seconds of stopping on a new run still sounds like a resounding success Steve :)

Just a few more to graduation then the world's your oyster :)

• Gorgeous photo. The slower you run the longer the run and sometimes that's all you want. Well done.

• Beautiful photo! Well done on completing the run and not long to go to Graduation :-)  

• Thanks it is a really nice place to run 

• Love the photo..gorgeous ! 

• Thanks

• I did the same earlier this week, I started off too quickly and then it all started to unravel.   I got a serious stitch because I had not fuelled up appropriately, followed by indigestion and I had to walk for a bit.  Also before I start I like to fix in my head what distance I am intending to hit and I didn't do that either - oh and I also left my podcast behind.  Apart from that it was all lovely !!

• Slow and steady...and you'll be fine.

• Stunning photo Steve.

You did it, job done, chalk it off and onto the next one !

Good Luck ! :-) xxxx

• Thanks I'll try and slow it down on Monday.

You may also like...