Couch to 5K
71,142 members103,258 posts

Graduated!!!!!!!!!!

What a great run! It involved glorious sunshine, an April shower, a rabbit and me jumping around like a lunatic at the end. I am delighted- this is about sooooo much more than running. Thanks for all the great support here- I now feel very much like a runner! Xxx

22 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations on your Graduation Celtprof, you are now a runner!! where do you go from here, how about a Parkrun they are such nice people.

2 likes

Great advice- I went along to have a look this morning with a friend and I think I'll give it a go next week! 

1 like

You ARE a runner... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your run sounds super and sunshine too! Hailing here and thundering too... :)

You have done brilliantly... bask in that well earned glory :)

PS

Could someone take a  pikkie of you leaping around please...I guess the rabbit has gone :)

2 likes

Thanks! It was a run that made me think of you actually, as loads of different things seem to happen to you when you are out and about 😄

1 like

Yeay! Glad I was with you... thank you.. 

Well done! :)

1 like

Congratulations graduate! You should be proud. Now to plan for the next adventures.

1 like

Congratulations! :)

1 like

Brilliant, well done!

Fab.  Well done!

Congratulations!  Do get along to your parkrun - they are great and will help keep you running now that the discipline of the program is over.  Enjoy just running for the next week or so, then find yourself a new challenge to make sure you don't slip back onto that couch!  Sign up to a race, maybe...

Whatever you do, keep coming back and letting us know. :)

1 like

Well done big congratulations on graduating 😊 and yup you are a runner 😊

1 like

Another runner joined our ranks! Well done! It's sometimes difficult to find focus after the programme, do you have any plans?

1 like

Thanks! I have a crazy notion that I will do The Race for Life in memory of a very dear friend in July. I think I'll sign up for a 10k and see if I can manage it, even with walk breaks thrown in. 

I found 10k was remarkably easy to achieve (knackered my leg in the process though!). Just slow and steady as we learned😎

1 like

Whoop ! Whoop !

Many Congratulations on your Graduation, look at your lovely badge !

Be very proud of yourself , you ARE a runner , you better believe it ! :-) xxx

1 like

Wonderful! Very nice new graduation badge - very well done.

1 like

Congratulations Celtprof,  like the  shiny "Graduate" badge 

1 like

Brilliant! I love the idea of you jumping like a loony at the end, very well done :o)

1 like

Hoorah to you!  Yes, you are absolutely right, it is about so much more than running.

1 like

Yay!, congratulations, well done.

Congratulations on graduating Celtprof.

You are a truly magnificent runner.😊

Keep on enjoying your running, your plans sound exciting..im sure you will nail them. x

1 like

well done 😊 shiny badge looks good!

1 like

You may also like...