Couch to 5K
79,063 members110,359 posts

Week 7 Run 3 complete.

Well after the awful winter weather we have been having here in North East Scotland. I managed to complete my run 3 today in the sunshine!!! 

All going well and looking forward to week 8 on Monday.

Lost a few inches too :) looks like the husband is going to have to get his wallet out, feel the new wardrobe coming along nicely if I keep this up.

15 Replies
oldestnewest

Yes! Wonderful... (the snow is here now in Staffs Moorlands.. thanks for sending it down :) )

Well done on completing this week... and definitely treat time... ! Cannot look a mess in clothes which are too large! :)

1 like

Sorry about sending the snow, but we have had enough of it and thought it would be nice to send it further south for a change lol. Thank you, feeling very proud of myself. Treat time, i'm watching what I eat too!! Maybe a nice slice of victoria sandwich would go down a treat.....homemade of course. My thoughts exactly regarding the clothes. thanks Oldfloss:)

1 like

Cake sounds yummy.... and thanks for the weather...

You should feel proud...Onwards and upwards... :)

1 like

Well done - not far off graduation now!

1 like

So excited about graduation,  especially for someone who didn't really exercise before. 

1 like

well done, graduation not far away ! Where about in NE Scotland are you? I'm Perthshire but Perth/Angus/Dundee border

1 like

I'm in Aberdeenshire heavy horse.  Thanks 

1 like

Well done, Tilly48. Copenhagen is right behind Aberdeenshire. I'll be doing that run Monday. Just like you, I can't believe how close graduation is now. Let's do it!🏃🏃🏃

1 like

Best of luck with your Week 8 next week. 

Fantastic ! Well done Tilly :-)

A new wardrobe sounds just the ticket xxx

Thanks.  I think i should be rewarded for my efforts.  Retail therapy does you the world of good,  not sure the hubby will agree though ha ha .

1 like

I think you should be rewarded too Tilly, we will have a word with your hubby if needs be . Ha ha :-) xxx

1 like

He's been doing it with me so he will probably need a new wardrobe too. 

1 like

Well done on the running and inch loss front - I'm one run behind you (hopefully will be able to go out tonight) and have noticed my clothes feeling looser :) 

Well done ✅

You may also like...