W5R3 really!!

How did that just happen?!? I just ran for 20 minutes, pushing my sleeping babes the whole way (alternating arms, because they were really beginning to burn)

I can't tell you how much I was dreading this run, but, I did it!!! 

Don't get me wrong, there were moments of doubt that I'd be able to carry on but just as fast as those thoughts went through my head, I would get a renewed burst of drive and energy. 

I'm feeling so stoked for myself! 

Can't help but hope week 6 will bring with it a better playlist, the music is harder to endure than the actual running hahaha!

I hope everyone else is having a great week 😄

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sorry to disappoint you, but the music stays terrible until the end of the programme. 😆

A huge well done for the successful run. 😉

• Secan.... really, the music is great !!!!!! :)  :)

• Oh wow, I just did the same run tonight too, and it was okay, and I wasn't pushing babies!  Well done, that's great going! :-)

I don't use the podcast so have missed out on all the wonderful music ;-)

• Whoohoo!!  Well done.  

• Well done! It is such a great feeling to complete that particular run. The first long uninterupted run. Now you start believing that 30 min is within reach, right?

• Goodness, pushing babies must make it so much harder, well done indeed. 

• Well done you..... brilliant going, and the babes too!

The music... well, it never bothered me, but there's been a lot of fun comments about it on here..oh yes!

Just, I feel, learn to embrace it, like embracing the mud, and rain and wind and hills!!!!  We all learn to do it.... ! :)

All character building!!!!!! The running is so much more than one foot in front of the other :)

• Wow! You have now joined the ranks of the Superheroes on here! Not only completing W5 but doing it with babies!!! Congratulations 👏👏

• Congratulations, the 20 min run is the big one. Can't imagine doing it while pushing babes, but good for you for finding a way to get out there. I always admire runners who are out with their babies/toddlers, they look so fit and dedicated. 

• Well done - well impressed that you are doing it pushing babies too! First of the longer runs in the bag now!

• Running and strength training at the same time! Go for it!

• Wow ! That's amazing !

Well done , fantastic effort xxx

You may also like...