So I was on the IC for two weeks with the knee.. was very patient..was good and kept up all other excercise..and advice.. I finally got out yesterday and managed quite well to carry on from Where I left off (w8r2) completed the run yes slower but that was deliberate.. and was really glad I did..
Now my knee has been rested and iced after and only the slightest niggle today..
My sensible head says take another day or two so as to make sure.. but I'm sooo close to graduation glory now..lol. I just can't make my mind up what to do!!!
I know now two more days I will still manage the half hour run.. but if I try tomorrow am I risking another big set back? I just want to carry on.. and build up my pace a bit? Any help advice..or am I going to have to begrown up and decide for myself. )p