W8R2 The Rickety Bridge

W8R2 The Rickety Bridge

I have no idea how fast I run, what my average pace is or what my personal best might be. I did however nurture a little dream of being able to run as far as "the rickety bridge", somewhere glinting in the distance, a little vantage point I used to get out of breath driving to.

This is the photo I took tonight, I ran there, took this picture and then my dears, I ran back. 34 minutes. I'm a bit dewy eyed :o)

30 Replies

oldestnewest
  • So lovely..I'm dewy eyed too..it's beautiful. ☺

• Thank you Lady F, hope all well with you xx

• well done Pam! bet that bridge with that sunset was a welcome sight! brilliant stuff :)

• Thank you, feeling pretty good tonight :o)

• Awesome 

Well done

• Thank you!

• That's a bit sneaky in week 8.

Well done you! Looks lovely x

Love the idea of being out of breath driving there- it pretty much summed up my pre-c25k abilities too lol ;)

Keep going, got to find a new glint in the distance now :)

• I know! Just felt ok to keep going, so I did (my knees are KILLING me now though!).

• Well done Pam and a lovely view and 34 mins running awesome

• Hey you, just saw your post too, one more run left!!! I think you've well and truly pipped me to the post!

• Yes one more to go !! but I think you are doing awesome and stunning views on route.

Enjoy your trip.

• That looks sooo beautiful ! 

Well done Pam xxx

• Thank you, it's such a peaceful spot, miles away from traffic so just really quiet and lovely. Can't believe I ran there!!

• Love this; moments like that are why we all keep running. Well done!

• Thank you Sarah, feeling really proud of myself tonight :o)

• And so you should :)

• Such a great feeling when you reach one of those goals. How can anyone not get hooked on running?

• Beautiful dream achieved... doing so well Pam.. wonderful pics you post :)

• Your last two pics have been pretty damn awesome too! Love the one of you with the banner :o)

• Bloody brilliant. You absolutely rock. Reckon I have a few more days on the ic before I start week 7

• Awww, thank you. How are you getting on? My knees are blooming wrecking today - I've got two bags of cheap peas in the freezer labelled "Knees Peas" Captain Birdseye probably wouldn't approve ;o)

• Knees peas.. .. I have green beans.. lol..  my knee is buggered!! Went out a bit of shopping today.. still so painful.. came home with a knee support a d had to take more pain relief.. I'm so gutted cant run :( if it's not any better by Monday I'm going to see about having an xray :( be careful Pam x

• Well done you! Just shows what we can do when we put our minds to it! Close to graduation now!

• I don't want to graduate, I quite like just doing this :o)

• Beautiful pic. Well done on the run too x

• Thank you!

• Brilliant post Pam, thats what it's all about enjoying the run and not being distracted by figures. Pleanty of time for that after graduation , not far now!

• Thank you (I reserve the right to go back and work out how far it was later :o)

• What a beautiful photo and 34 minutes! How fantastic very well done. 

• I know! My knees are paying for it today though :o(

You may also like...