W9R2 done

The legs held up and I finished W9R2. I started out slower than usual, but still had plenty of gremlins keeping me company. They went away eventually. At around the 20 minute mark I started to get bored and sped up a bit, which helped. There's not much to do on the treadmill to keep the run fresh except vary my pace. Today is the first time in the entire programme I've been bored doing it on the treadmill. But what I'm proudest of is I resisted all temptation to check the time. I covered the timer and km run with a towel and just kept going until it stopped on its own.

One more run to go!

20 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Oh well done you, 1 run until graduation that's fantastic :)

x

• Thanks Vicky!

• Well done, not far to go now!ย 

• Thank you Patrick!

• Well done Shivani! So close now ๐Ÿ†

• Thanks Jax!

• Well done Shivani :)

Glad your hamstrings held out. I'm awful for checking on time and distance, I applaud your 'just run and stop when it's finished' ability xx

One to go, you WILL do it :) xx

• See you on the other side! :)

• Yes, one more run to go. My next reply to you is going to be congratulating you on graduation. How wonderful.

• :)

• Ooh - only one more run! We'll be cheering you on and welcoming you to the graduates club! Well done!

• Thanks Jay! Can't wait! :)

• I listen to audio books when I run, which can help if you are getting bored, especially post graduation. Well done on making it so far!

• Thanks!

• Well done Shivani :)ย 

• Thank you!

• Well done Shivani! Go for it!๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thank you!

• So close to finishing now. Excellent :) Will you be running on the treadmill post graduation too?

• Thank you! Yes, treadmill for me all the way. It's ridiculously hot here in Mumbai, and from June it will be raining non-stop for 3 months. The treadmill will keep me running!

You may also like...