Started c25k

My wife completed her first 8x1min runs on the programme, with just some acheing in the legs on the first 2 runs, then the rest were OK, and now looking forward to Wednesday.☺

As I ran with her I thought, was I really this slow? And yes I was! I asked her if she was holding back? No, was the answer, just what she was comfortable with..sometimes I can't believe how well I've come on! She did really well, but it's early days..😊

10 Replies

• Well done MrsD!!!! And well done you going out and accompanying her. Nice work Dave :)

• Oo good for her Dave. Is she going to come on here and meet us?

• No, I don't think so IP, she's not a forum person like me..

• Wish her the best best of luck.

• Go Mrsdave.!

Get her posting davelinks! Brilliant start..

Great that she has you to support her...:)

• Go missus, go!

My uber runner hubs accompanied me for my first few outings ... have to say he's eating his words now as he never thought I'd stick it out but I did appreciate the company on those first couple of weeks so well done for the support and heres to seeing her graduation post :-)

• Good on her. Give her a pat on the back , or the bottom for that matter since youare the husband, and make her a cup of tea (no sugar).

Nice of you to stick by her and motivate her.

• Well done to your wife Dave and to you for encouraging her to start c25k! It must be nice to go for a run with her, keep up the good work mate! 😊

• Good for her! Now I want to know how you got her to do it, I've been working on Baldy for ages, he says he will one day...

• She always wanted to do it, but what spurred her on was how well I did with c25k and the determination to complete it and carry on running, from doing no excercise at all.. Plus a bribe..😀

You may also like...