Chuffed

so this morning I did W1R1, I didn't do it perfectly but I did do it and I managed the full 30 mins and broke into a gentle sweat. the dog thinks I have lost my marbles !! but I know I haven't :-)

so having completed my first run I have bought some decent running shoes today for those very muddy paths.

looking forward to Saturdays run ! perhaps I will leave the dog at home this time :-)

13 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done on making a start and good luck with the rest of the plan, keep posting! :)

• Thank you :-)

• Nick you did it, you made a start which is more than most people do,

now you are coming back for more on Saturday. Good luck with the

programme just remember to take it slow and steady.

• Thank you :-)

• Well done on starting the program! Good luck :)

• thank you :-)

• Congrats and welcome! You might find (self promotion link :-)): healthunlocked.com/couchto5... useful?

• thank you :-)

if I run bare foot on my run I will destroy my feet :-)

thank your for the video very interesting

• Well done on starting. I took the dog on my first run too but he was a distraction so I never took him again. Ironically he's a greyhound but they have no stamina. They don't call them the 40mph couch potato for nothing!

Keep up the good work. You'll soon be addicted ๐Ÿ˜

• Well done on completing your first run, I have just completed week 2 and if I can do then so can you. I would definitely leave the dog behind, keep us updated with your progress.

• Perfection is boring; improving yourself run after run is much more interesting and funny. ;)

Welcome among the C25K-ers; I wish you that the programme will bring you as much joy as it has brought to me.

• Yes well done to get starting, that's the most difficult hurdle. As secan says the week on week improvement is fun! Each week seems like a killer as it takes you to your limits then suddenly it dawns on you " I can run for 15 minutes!" And that gives you the motivation to get to the end! Good luck with it all!

• Dog was left behind and I found the run much more focused because of it, he will get an extra walk today :-)

progress not perfection sound just the ticket secan

thanks for all the encouragement :-)

You may also like...