As a self-confessed geek I am very interested in what apps/gadgets you all use? I use the following:
- garmin vivoactive
- scosche.com/rhythm-plus-1 when the wife let's me open the wallet again
- garmin connect to track just about anything/integrates with vivoactive
- strava for the recognition of runs in the same place so it tells you how you are improving
- smashrun for a great way to visualise all the running data
- myfitnesspal for counting calories
I did try the garmin Vivosmart with the built in HRM and it was great, but I wanted a GPS. Of course, now I have bought the Vivoactive they release Vivoactive with inbuilt HRM :-).
I also run with my iPhone so I can listen to my tunes.
What do you all use?