Amazed and amazing!

Evening all. Had the dreaded week 6 run 3 looming tonight (25 minuter) and wasn't feeling in the least bit confident.

Set off in lovely winter sun ( running in daylight a surprising bonus) thinking " well let's just see how we go, I can always stop if I am struggling and if I only do 10 / 15 / 20 mins it's not the end of the world"

Thanks to an upbeat play list and Lauras coaxing I only went and did it! Not going to say it was easy, but took it steady and even managed to speed up a bit for the last minute!

I am amazed at my ability and find the whole programme and the feeling that you get when achieving your running goal amazing โ˜บ

For any fellow self doubters out there I say just go for it and you will no doubt surprise yourself just like me.

6 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done mummy brummy and it's soooooo addictive! If you feel good now just you wait until week 9, you will wet yourself lol (in joy) hahaha

• Brilliant! Go you! This programme is ace isn't it?! Shocks the heck out of you... Not long til graduation now, keep it up and very well done :) x

• Aww thanks- so true shocks the heck out of me every time!

• Very inspiring, I'm a couple of runs behind you (did W6R1 this morning)

Well done, I hope I can duplicate your success later this week.

• Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Well done. Nearly there ๐Ÿ˜€

You may also like...