Cancer Research Winter Run London

Cancer Research Winter Run London

Feeling bloody awesome

We did it,it was chilly and to love drizzle....

Still can't believe I have run my 1st 10k,felt strong at the end.

Nice post run lunch at 5Guys....

Now back home feel human again after nice warm bath and a large cup of tea.

Sadly didn't get to met any fellow C25Kers but congrats to all who took part.

Me and the boys raised of £200

26 Replies

• Well done Shannie! Shame you didn't meet up with the others!

• Was a shame but had my boys to keep me company

• Absolutely brilliant Shannie !

Love the photos ! :-)

Well done to you and your family for the fundraising . Yes , you should feel awesome !

Go you ! Thats your first 10k under your belt ! :-) xxx

• Congratulations Shannie, that's brilliant! Love the photo, you should be very proud indeed :)

• Well done Shannie and your boys!! What a great run to choose for your first 10k - fantastic! Thanks for sharing your pics too🙂.

• Well done ! It was fun wasn't it ? (After we got going.....)

• That wait in the cold to move through to the start was really unpleasant. And things were a bit congested at the start. It was a good day, though, I did my second fastest 10K, and it was great to meet the others.

• Have heard about these big events being congested, a guy was telling me when on a race last week his friend was lying in 2nd place but came across some people running with linked arms, and had problems trying to dodge & get around them, he still got a PB but went down to 3rd place..

• Yes,was a bit chilly standing in queue to start

Glad had my dryrobe and change of clothes for after

• Congratulations. Looks like you had a blast!!!

• Well done - it was a nice route wasn't it- just got very cold and wet waiting to start. Luckily had a change of clothes with me!!

• Great route,yes so glad had my dryrobe and change of clothes for after

• Well done! Friend of mine did it in 1hr 9m 40s, not bad, considering did c25k in May, and couldn't run for 30 secs before, what did you do it in?

• 59:18 for me......

• Great time Steve!

• Wow great time

1:09:39 for me

• Louisa was right behind you, magic!

• Woo. Great time. xx

• My 1st 10k also only started running in May

Completed it in 1:09:39,this includes a quick loo break

• Well done Steve ! Thats a brilliant time !

Glad you had a good day and got to meet up with the others xxx

• It was a really nice thing to do. Must do it again next year!

• Well done love the photos. I really must take more pictures. Sorry we missed you but so pleased you had a good day and very well done on your 10km what a great way to do your first 10km.

• Well done for the 10K and another well done for raising money for an excellent cause.

• I thought it was a great day. The wait to start wasn't the best but given the number of runners I suppose it was only to be expected. The first 1km was a bit crowded but it spread out and after that it was OK for me. I plan to do it next year and hopefully will be a bit quicker and better organised with getting there.

• Great photos and I love your medal

well done on your first 10k

• A great first 10k. Well done! Sorry we didn't get to meet. Fab pics too! X 😊

You may also like...