Couch to 5K
52,729 members84,846 posts

Wow much better run today - w7r1

Having struggled so much on my last run with my head space, I had a really good run today - same distance just more in control of my thoughts. So pleased as I was worried that the last run would put me off.

I have altered my diet again from a very good diet which included some oats and fruit to the lchf proposed by Professor Tim Noakes. Some kind souls on this site shared a link to info on this the other day and I have watched loads of YouTube lectures/talks as well as downloading his Real Meal Revolution book which is fascinating. I have only had to make a few small changes but I see an enormous difference already and have lost just over 6lbs in 4 days, which has delighted me as I was on a bit if a plateau. I'm sure it helped my run today. Anyone who is interested do look this up. He is a fascinating guy. As a newbie I'd never heard of him but I think he is big in the running community and all he says makes total sense. Worth a look if you're interested.

Thank you to whoever shared the link😀.

1 Reply
oldestnewest

Hi Haf

Oooh that's great. Both the run and the weight loss! Will have to look him up, not heard of him before! Good luck with your future runs :-)

You may also like...