C25k - tick

C25k - tick

Did it!!! Week 9 run 3 complete!

I was lapped by a few people doing the 10k but I definitely finished! There were a few killer hills and I had to walk up a couple but I ran the rest of the way (slowly) and was completely chuffed x

Time: 45:57 (which isn't toooo awful considering I'm 4'11".....)

Parkrun here I come as I know I can improve x

First medal of many x

15 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Three cheers!!! Well done fellow runner and welcome to the graduate club.

Keep running, keep smiling.

• Well Done; Graduation stories are so inspiring. Love em'

• Congratulations -massively well done and with a smile to boot πŸ˜€

• Well done. As long as you stay in the chuffed zone like that, you're going to log a lot of miles in the months to come, and after. Nice, happy miles.

• That is fantastic, you ran for 5 kilometres, can u actually believe that? Speed will naturally increase as your stamina improves, right now, you chose the speed that took u to the finish line, be proud - parkrun is amazing, even experienced runners will be cheering u on and there will be p,envy of walk-runners, children and all abilities there! Julie

• That's amazing. 45:57 is a very respectable time for 5k, and the good news is it's a great point to improve from too! You look absolutely beaming. Impressed you did your w9r3 at an event! You've got the bug now, keep going :)

• Yay!!! Huge well done! It's a wonderful feeling isn't it!

• I think it's a great time and you look positively radiant in your photo! Congratulations on completing c25k and the run. Here's to many more runs yet to come! :-)

• Congratulations!! Graduating and 5k in the same run! Well done :)

• Woop woop woop! Yay well done you. Fantastic job & congratulations! X

• Congratulations graduation buddy!! Let's get those badges πŸ˜€ x

• Congratulations! You should feel very proud!

• Brilliant ! Many Congratulations to you on completing a 5k and your Graduation ! A double Brucie Bonus - Fantastic ! :-)

Well done ! :-) xxx

• Celebrating done x a few glasses of Pinot and a yummy T-bone.

• Well done you!!!! You have every right to be proud. Now go celebrate!

You may also like...