5k fun run PB: Got the results of last Sunday 5K... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
87,036 members β€’ 118,972 posts

5k fun run PB

nhs2015
nhs2015Graduate
β€’11 Replies

Got the results of last Sunday 5K fun run. My time was 38.56 exactly. So 7.712 minutes per K. My best ever.

This is a PB for me. Now I will have to beat this.

Also this morning did a 6K brisk "walking" with friends on the beach, barefoot. It is a no no. The soles of my feet are very sore. Silly me. so no running tomorrow. Will need to repair.

11 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
Pigivi
PigiviGraduate

That;s a brilliant PB!

Hope to beat mine today at Parkrun!

Pigivi
PigiviGraduate
in reply to Pigivi

Was it a gravel beach??

I walked at low tide yesterday and you know those ridges caused by the water ? They are pretty hard, I reckonit was the best reflexology massage in the world - (but I am barefoot anytime is warm enough, and my feet are not sore at all...)

Bazza1234
Bazza1234Graduate
in reply to Pigivi

Gravel beach?? What's that????

Pigivi
PigiviGraduate
in reply to Bazza1234

Well - it would make feet sore... !

Bazza1234
Bazza1234Graduate
in reply to Pigivi

6 Klms barefoot on an Aussie beach - would result in several layers of skin being sandpapered off!! == sore!! :) - at least where I live!! :)

nhs2015
nhs2015Graduate
in reply to Bazza1234

Skin is ok Bazza but sore, specifically the ball and the heel of my feet.

nhs2015
nhs2015Graduate
in reply to Pigivi

Thank you pigivi. It was hard packed sand due to low tide. Some shells about. No gravel. We were walking fast to catch up on those husbands of ours who were trying to show off. However we got the best of them because they ended up doing 5.4K instead of 6 so we won!

1 like
Bazza1234
Bazza1234Graduate

Ye s- but now you must have lovely smooth feet!! People pay lots of money at a day spa for much less then that !! :)

Irishprincess

Well done on the PB! Brilliant and you got a pedicure too!

nhs2015
nhs2015Graduate
in reply to Irishprincess

😩😩😩 πŸ˜€

You may also like...