Couch to 5K
62,390 members95,201 posts

5k fun run PB

Got the results of last Sunday 5K fun run. My time was 38.56 exactly. So 7.712 minutes per K. My best ever.

This is a PB for me. Now I will have to beat this.

Also this morning did a 6K brisk "walking" with friends on the beach, barefoot. It is a no no. The soles of my feet are very sore. Silly me. so no running tomorrow. Will need to repair.

10 Replies
oldestnewest

That;s a brilliant PB!

Hope to beat mine today at Parkrun!

Was it a gravel beach??

I walked at low tide yesterday and you know those ridges caused by the water ? They are pretty hard, I reckonit was the best reflexology massage in the world - (but I am barefoot anytime is warm enough, and my feet are not sore at all...)

Gravel beach?? What's that????

Well - it would make feet sore... !

6 Klms barefoot on an Aussie beach - would result in several layers of skin being sandpapered off!! == sore!! :) - at least where I live!! :)

Skin is ok Bazza but sore, specifically the ball and the heel of my feet.

Thank you pigivi. It was hard packed sand due to low tide. Some shells about. No gravel. We were walking fast to catch up on those husbands of ours who were trying to show off. However we got the best of them because they ended up doing 5.4K instead of 6 so we won!

1 like

Ye s- but now you must have lovely smooth feet!! People pay lots of money at a day spa for much less then that !! :)

Well done on the PB! Brilliant and you got a pedicure too!

😩😩😩 😀

You may also like...