Woohoo graduated!!!!

Did week 9 run3 this morning!

Was determined I would cover 5k, knew I wouldn't run it all but still wanted to cover the 5k distance before I graduated:-)

So today I got 3 personal PB's

Running time 42:34 PB

Running distance 3.35 km PB

Total distance including warmup and cool down 5.78km PB

I am so stoked, completed the c25k plan, ran for more than the 30 minutes and covered the 5k - woohoo I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ big cheesy grin on face ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Yay I'm a runner๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

23 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done Lainey that is fabulous news!

• Thanks Vic, it feels great :-)

Hope your runs are going well :-)

• Fab - what a graduation - super well done ;)

• Thanks, I was so pleased at getting PB's on my Graduation run :-)

• Well done. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Absolute Star! I've loved watching your progress over the weeks

You ARE a runner. ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

• Thanks Kas, as I enjoyed watching your progress :-) Wow how great is it, we are both runners! woohoo!!!!

• Well done you, you should feel proud of yourself!! I on the other hand have well and truly falling of the waggon, I've not ran for 3 wks (shame on me) and can't motivate myself to put my trainers on, so that is why I came back on here to try and get some motivation and seeing your post has motivated me - I will put my trainers on and graduate haha - Well done again x

• Thanks, and I'm glad I've inspired you to put on your running shoes :-) You will feel so pleased afterwards :-) Hope you have an epic run, please keep us posted :-)

• Go on pojboj - you can do it! :)

• Congratulations!! Be proud of all the work you put in - it's been a long and transformational journey since W1R1 :)

• Thanks, :-) Yes it has sooooo much!!!!

• Well done! Go get your cyber graduation badge and wear it with pride!

• It looks great doesn't it! :)

• Hey well done graduate!!! Youre an inspiration :-) what will you do next? Have you found any other running apps?

I think my plan is to do the following

1 run - 30 minutes using week 9 podcast ( not sure if I'm ready to run without Laura lol)

1 run - 20 minutes - week 1 podcast but instead of run/walk I'll do faster run/ jog

1 run - distance run = last longest run plus 0.5k

I think that should improve my speed and distance:-) then when I'm at 4.5 or 5k I'm going to do a park run :-). Then maybe aim for 10 k early next year and hm by end of next year. Maybe.....not unattainable:-)

You will soon be graduating yourself :-) do you know what you will do?

• That is a good plan. We have now done a couple of parkruns - addicted! :)

• Yay Lainey !

Many Many Congratulations to you on your Graduation !

Well done ! :-) xxx

• Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€ so happy :-)

• Very well done - there is such a sense of achievement when you do it isn't there - to be able to step back and say "I just did 5k!" Definitely a woo hoo moment - congratulations and keep up the good work.

• Well done, that's brilliant! Really encouraging to hear all your achievements. Keep up the good work! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

You may also like...