Race for life

Race for life

I did race for life yesterday with my mum and three of my daughters (I ran they walked it). It was my first race and I loved it, I cant wait to sign up for my next one. I must admit since graduating c25k I've lost my motivation a bit but after doing the race its definitely back, if anyone else is losing motivation then i highly recommend signing up to a race, there's no better feeling than crossing the finish line. 😊

6 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done! What a great example for your daughters, too, you should be proud of yourself. Now, if you can, get along to a parkrun (with your daughters, if you can!) you will find mojo to spare there!

• Thank you, I think I will try parkrun and get my girls to cheer me on. 😊

• Yay, well done you! I agree - it's a great feeling, and it certainly does help with the motivation.

Congratulations with running while the rest of the family had to walk, that must have felt great as well.

• Thanks Tomas. It did feel great. 😊

• Brilliant photo Lou, you and the rest of the lovely ladies in your family should be really proud of what you all achieved. You're so right about signing up for a race being the best inspiration and motivation there is. :)

• Thanks Ancientmum, we are very proud. The kids cant wait to do another race, think they have got the bug lol. 😊

You may also like...