Just when it was going so well

I have pulled my groin muscle me thinks!

I am not sure what happened I was fine during my run, I felt something but thought it was just due to lack of activity and nothing major. I did cool down walk no problem, went to the supermarket, walked back to the apartment. Went for a walk to pick up some last minute holiday stuff. Slight twinge and now hobbling!

I think I will ice tomorrow. Fudge

10 Replies

• Oh no Vix, such bad new, such bad timing!! Really hope it was just a spasm rather than a full on strain. Fingers crossed you're feeling better this morning. Groin strain is a tricky one though. For a start, how do you take a foam roller to it without feeling like your in a 1960s saucy postcard!! ;) xxx

• We don't do saucy postcards here in Oz - tell me more!!! :)

• Ooo errr Mrs, that's a big 'un! Need I say more?? ;)

• Thank you that has made me chuckle this morning!! 😆 lets hope, or else I will have to reserve a place on the IC!! Maybe I need one of those mini paint or print rollers!! I will try ice today!!

• Oh flippin eck! What a nuisance. I do hope rest and ice does the trick but you'll have to rest up a few days and reduce your mileage on foot as well. Hopefully it's not serious and with a bit of TLC you'll be good to go shortly

Baz! Really! Ha ha

• Thank you, I am hoping its superficial. Hopefully it will be all ok, as next week it's all action, so hoping resting it will do the trick!!

• Ouch! Take care

• Thank you!

• Aw poo. Just when you'd got over your cold, too :( Take yourself a bit of rest (yup, again, I know it stinks...) and we'll all pray to the running gods that it gets better soon.

• Thank you!! I do feel very silly!! There was me plotting me run for Thursday, that will teach me for getting ahead of myself!! Lol

You may also like...