Great week of running

I"ve been using the Motion Traxx podcasts this week. There are loads to choose from but I've been doing the ones that build up from 150bpm to 170bpm over an hour. They're a bit like the stamina podcast but a bit longer - about an hour. The bloke who does the introduction is annoying but I found the gradual increase in bpm is anout right for me. My pace is getting a bit better/constant & having just done 7km I'm feeling ready for the rest of the day. on top of the running I've also swum 3km this week. Not bad for some who is 48 and 51 weeks old!

5 Replies

• That sounds like just what I need... are they free? I'll have a look xx

• Yes they're free. I foubd them by accident while browsing on itunes I think you can buy an app but I haven't bothered with that. There the loads to choose from. I downloaded them ages ago then forgot about them.

• Sounds great. When I did the winter run I put all my music through a beats analyser and then picked the fastest ones to get me a PB. Thanks for the tip

• Sounds like what I'm in need of post Laura :) something to get me on to 5k and then beyond. Did you download the app?

• No I didn't download the the app because I use my ipod nano when I go running & tgat doesn't take apps. I just downloaded the podcasts

You may also like...