Today is the day.......to run

Just got back from7.5 k run. That's good for me, I did the stamina run with Laura. My tips for today -

1. You must run today - it's spring, blues skies, sun , birds and flowers

2. Do not put too many layers on - it's warm

3. Everyone was cheerful today- every single person waved back, a couple of toots frm cars ( mmm that's maybe because I was slow crossing the road). Or perhaps the vision in pink was running the same pace as a flying pig

4 . Take something to wipe your brow. It stings as that sweat runs in your eyes

5. Just feel that fat melting away - rate the wobble factor. Its definitely going

6. It Sunday and you really don't need a sleep in

7 come back feeling good

Enjoy peeps

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • It certainly was warm out there this morning. I returned sporting a delightful shade of beetroot, which I haven't seen since last autumn! For my winter runs it's been so cold I've maintained my usual pale sallow - so attractive!

• Wow well done. I can only dream about getting that far at the moment.

I also wish I was wherever you are just now as its overcast, cold & blowing a hooly here in my part of bonny scotland but just the type of weather I'm used to running i . Lol

Great post. Enjoy your walk & thanks for the inspiration ☺

• Well said Julie! Sring has been springing today but it was cold hereabouts so a good day to be running round the place

Rating the wobble factor I can identify with! LOL

Keep up the good work

You may also like...