Week 4 run 1

The run I was dreading. Out at 630am in the fog so not the best start . Thank you for all the advice. Keeping my pace steady and slow worked. I did it and I feel ok. I didn't struggle. I feel on top of the world. So satisfying to be able to run for 16 minutes in total. Wow -what a difference 3 weeks makes. for the first time I know I will run for 30 minutes -can't wait.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Lizieo! Clearly you are enjoying the running and getting a real buzz :)

The nice thing is that because you pace yourself and take it one step at a time, that buzz just continues all the way through the course and beyond! You end up doing things that you never thought possible. Good luck and keep the posts coming.

• Slow is the way to go ! Glad you have seen the light as it will make the rest of the sessions more enjoyable for you. You're doing great so far...

• well done. It is great when you have the "I CAN do this" moment. I am no Week 9 run 2 tonight and I know I CAN do it. 8 Weeks ago I was struggling with 90 seconds. The programme really works and you will keep seeing and feeling the results with each milestone. Keep at it.

• Well done you. Isn't it amazing - to think none of us could run for a minute a few weeks ago. Like magic. Glad you have a deadline birthday to aim for. Good luck with the rest of the programme - keep posting.

You may also like...