Gotta love the Japanese sense of humour!!

Hahahah :D The wearable tomato dispenser: every marathon runners dream (allegedly) So will our very own Juicyju be sporting one for the Paris Marathon?

theguardian.com/lifeandstyl...

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

20 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • I just wonder how this idea first started!?! I need on that dishes out pizza

How is the ankle?

• Hi Vix, apparently the inventors wanted to make tomatoes more accessible at sporting occasions. :) Brilliant eh!

The ankle hurts like H*ll today, but that could be because I shuffled upstairs on my bottom and had a bath. Think I whacked it on the way up :( However I'm sparkling clean, have clean hairand clean clothes and that's gotta be worth a bit of discomfort!

You still running on the treadmill in the gym? X

• Gotta love that!

Ouch!! Nothing beats clean hair and feeling clean though. It must be a huge nightmare not to get it wet and going upstairs!!! How long is the cast on for?

still on the treadmill, still going nowhere ! The positives are-

1) i have can run continuously and not get interrupted by traffic lights

2) i like the hill training but not sure if i am actually running at the incline it shows on the machine because it feels "easy" but is safer than running in the mountainous park

When we were in China - they had some Japanese toilets in one of the restaurants - i tell you something they are AMAZING!!!

• Japanese toilets??? *rushes off to google aforementioned facilities*

• Oh my goodness! Japanese toilets are more complicated than my DVD player :D Amazing!!

• The feature that I like is the musical feature to cover up your tinkle!

• Think I'm a tiny bit in love. Is that weird?? It is, isn't it? :D :D

• We went to a a bar which had a gold toilet that was incredible - the men's were shaped liked lips.

• Now that really is weird!! :D

• Oh that gave me a real chuckle :D Out of all the things it could have dispensed I wonder why he picked tomatoes though :D

• Could the inventors work for the Japanese Tomato Marketing Board I wonder??

• 10/10 the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

• Brilliant isn't it!

• I don't think that's their sense of humour, I think that's for real... I worked in Japan some time ago they are utterly bonkers each and every one of them!

• They certainly have an unusual take on life. My cousin lives in Tokyo and has a photo of a cabbage vending machine on a street corner. Fantastic!!

• You can tell I've got far too much time on my hands at the moment. I've been surfing the web all morning. ;)

• Made me laugh out loud. Would you ever contemplate that extra weight for a tomato, I'd need a bib as well!!

• Yes, me too. :D

• Lol! Is it 1st April?

• Haha no, it's completely genuine :D

You may also like...